Application Deadline: January 15
Final Determinations: Mid-March
The purpose of the Junior League of Sioux City is to address community needs through the participation of trained volunteers. Thanks to a generous gift, the Junior League of Sioux City has been able to financially support short-term community need projects through the Mildred Anderson Community Grants program since 1990. Funds are distributed through a competitive application process.
GRANT GUIDELINES: Mildred Anderson community grants of up to $1,000 are awarded for charitable purposes to organizations that:
- Have not received a Mildred Anderson Community Grant within the previous year (June 2015 to May 2016).
- Are not currently involved in a Junior League project or one being considered for project status during the current League year (Sept. 2016 – May 2017).
- Are located within the greater Siouxland tri-state area (approximately 30-mile radius).
- Have a proposed project that addresses a community need.
- Have a proposed project which is compatible with the purpose of Junior League of Sioux City (purpose described in first paragraph above).
- Will utilize community volunteers to carry out the proposed project.
Junior League Mildred Anderson – Grant Application
Non-501(c)(3) Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement
Grant Report Form
2011 Grant Awards
2012 Grant Awards
2013 Grant Awards
2014 Grant Awards
2015 Grant Awards
2016 Grant Awards
2017 Grant Awards